Financial organization in Leeuwarden
About the vacancy
This organization is looking for an experienced Engineering Chapter Lead to strengthen their Contact Center 2.0 team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions around the globe.
As a Chapter Lead you will play a key role in driving the success of the Contact Center 2.0 program.
This role requires a passion for creating high quality software by applying new and innovative methods, technology and agile development.
All based on a Tomcat/Linux stack on which they deliver fully automated new features into production every two weeks.
The ideal Chapter Lead has excellent management and influence skills and (proven) track record in building well-written, maintainable solutions that result in a 5 star experience for customers.
- Leading a chapter of 7-10 software engineers; coaching them to reach their full potential.
- Hands on; spending 60% of your time in a squad contributing directly to the success of the Contact Center 2.0 program.
- Always eager to pick up new challenges and make them a success.
- Adept at collaborating with a range of stakeholders in order to deliver.
- A true promoter of the Agile Way of Working.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience leading engineers in an agile/scrum environment
- You have extensive experience as Java or Scala software engineer (you are able to coach others) and experience with front-end technologies such as Polymer or Angular.
- Experience with working in a complex environment
- You enjoy creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- You are a team player and communicate well
- You are transparent; you do what you say and say what you do
- You love your work and tinkering with IT systems is also your hobby
- Continuously improving yourself, your team and your department is something that makes you tick.
terms of employment
- An inspiring, informal and professional work environment
- Nice colleagues, agile way of working and much more to keep you inspired!
- A full time position (36 hour work week) but 40 hourly work week is possible too.