Financial organization in Amsterdam
About the vacancy
This organization is looking for an experienced (mid-senior level) Full Stack Dev engineer to strengthen its development team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions for the OmniChannel space.
As a Full Stack engineer you will be part of a technical DevOps team within the IT department OmniChannel that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day. This organization works in a DevOps manner, where the Scrum/Agile methodology and Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery practices are very important.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be realizing online and backend applications and portals.
All based on a Tomcat/Linux stack on which they deliver fully automated new features into production every two weeks.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- You have at least 6 year experience as Java software Engineer and 1 year experience with AngularJS or Polymer, Scala experience will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of the Financial world
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Dev/Ops teams
- Experience with working in a complex environment
- You enjoy creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- You are a team player and communicate well
- You are transparent and you are not shy to confront somebody
- You love your work and tinkering with IT systems is also your hobby
terms of employment
- An inspiring, informal and professional work environment
- Nice colleagues, agile way of working and much more to keep you inspired!
- A full time position (36 hour work week) but 40 hourly work week is possible too
- Good salary and benefits like 13th month, possibility to join (external) IT events, seminars, courses etc.